1. The blister Packaging module accommodates two forming material reels. One of the reel’s diameter can reach up to 600mm, therefore, reducing the material replacement frequency.
2. The forming station adopt contact heating method that significantly reduces the forming temperature.
3. Forming material drag system adopts a precise servo motor to achieve stable, accurate running and allows blister length to be set freely.
4. This machine is equipped with an integrated forming material splicer to enhance efficiency during material replacement.
5. Capsules are fed via tracks or tubes into the blisters.
6. After feeding, the clearing brush removes extra capsules from the webbing to prevent them from entering the sealing station.
7. Track feeder for capsules, flat and oblong tablets; consists of a hopper, vibratory chute, vibratory conveyor and tracks.
8. The blister Packaging module adopts aluminium control enclosure that made in Germany and color Touch Screen User Interface.
9. The blister Packaging module adopts rotary sealing and grid sealing type.
10. After the action of sealing, the blister them intermittently move forward to embossing and cutting stations.
11. There are two waste tanks here for alternative use.
12. The blister cards are punched transversely in blister module, collected by the vacuum arm and transferred to magazine.
13. Inside the magazine, the blister cards are counted when they free fall via the servo-motor, transferred to the cartoner module.
14. The Leaflet Folding Device can adopt GUK or MB Leaflet Folder (optional).
15. The Leaflet Folding Device make the leaflet fold one to four folds.
16. The blister cards and folded leaflet continuously move forward synchronously.
17. Long carton magazine for approximately 1000 cartons.
18. The Rotary carton feeder pick up cartons then places them in carton conveyor chain.
19. The continuous motion inserter device push the blister cards and leaflet into the carton together.
20. The Cartoner module adopts aluminium control enclosure that made in Germany and color Touch Screen User Interface.
21. Adopts digital position indicator achieves straightforward adjustment.
22. After actions of inserting of blister cards and leaflets into cartons, embossing and closing, the cartons were discharged automatically.