Blister Machine for pharmaceuticals
Blister Packaging Machine DPP260K2
Blister Packaging Machine DPP260H3
Blister Packaging Machine DPP150
1. The machine accommodates forming material reels of up to 600mm in diameter.
2. This machine is equipped with an integrated forming material splicer to enhance efficiency during material replacement.
3. The upper and lower plates adopt contact heating method that significantly reduces the forming temperature. Thus the shrinkage, deforming of packaging material and power consumption are minimized.
4. The universal feeder consists of two circular brushes and planetary agitators, which sweep the products into blister pockets. Format parts are not required.
5. The universal feeder is capable of feeding almost all items such as capsules, flat tablets, oval tablets, capsule tablets, triangular tablets or other various shapes.
6. The lidding material loader adopts quick-fitting mechanism, all of the guide rollers are labeled with a sequence number and placement direction, enabling easily to replace, guide the lid foil through the machine.
7. Sealing, embossing and perforation station,In the sealing station. When the machine stops, the heating mould can rise up automatically, to prevent hot air from getting into the blister pockets, so that medicine effectiveness is preserved.
8. Adopts digital position indicator achieves straightforward adjustment of all work stations during format changeover.
9. Equipped with format locking, positioning system and quick-fitting, tool-free design, achieves extremely straightforward format changeover.
10. The main structure has a vertical partition to separate the drive section (rear) from the operating zones (front). GMP-compliant cantilever (balcony type) layout for easy, pharmaceutically compliant cleaning.
11. Larger area of working station, width of forming, sealing and embossing stations reach 180mm, suitable for mass production requirement.